- Classes on your homepage are arranged in the order that you have created them. At this time, you are not able to change the order of classes.
- One way to easily find your classes is by bookmarking a class. Open the class and then click the star in the omnibox. You CAN rearrange bookmarks. Put all of your classes in one folder on your bookmarks bar and then arrange them in the order that you like. Access your classes through the bookmarked folder.
- As you meet with parents for conferences, remember that you can allow them to receive notifications to your Google Classroom by going to the Students tab and then turning on "Include this class" in the Guardian Summaries box on the left.
- You can change the name of a class at anytime. Go to the Classroom homepage and click the three dots next to the name in order to edit.
- You can still REUSE assignments from archived classes. If you are starting a new class for this new quarter, archive your 1st quarter class so that students no longer see it on their page. You will still be able to reuse post (assignments) from your archived class for your 2nd quarter class.
The new Google Sites is suppose to be released this week...stay tuned!